Attention: CEOs, VPs, and HR Professionals
- Disappointed by your managers’ inability to get things done?
- Futilely trying to get more out of your employees but find they lack technical and interpersonal skills?
- Frustrated by your managers’ inability to manage employee performance?
- Inundated with organizational conflict and petty politics?
- Besieged by ineffective processes and strategies that no longer work?
If so, you’re not alone. Many organizations today are running up against increasing demands and finding they are simply not up to the challenge. Operating in a fluctuating economy doesn’t help nor does a lack of skilled managers to keep the team together.
So, if you’re the owner, senior executive, or HR manager of a small, medium, or large-sized business or organization and you’d like to …
- Improve the effectiveness of your managers,
- Develop the technical and “people” skills of your staff,
- Keep your team motivated and productive,
- Maximize your profits by investing in your people
- Identify and improve processes
…then make sure you CONTACT US as soon as possible. Why? Your organization’s success hinges heavily on the effectiveness of your management team. If they’re not functioning, your business is doomed!
MACK Worldwide is committed to helping you become a more effective organization by leveraging people skills and management development.
In order to do this, we typically use a three-step process:
Consulting is the process of diagnosing and solving organizational issues through a variety of interventions.
Workshops are hands-on training sessions designed to build skills and enhance abilities. Workshops are anywhere from 1/2 day to 3 days in length depending on client need and are customized based on your particular interests and challenges.
Coaching is the follow-on process from workshops that enables participants to have individual skill assistance. Coaches provide accountability and skill assessment for workshop attendees who want to take classroom lessons and internalize them for action. We typically use a 360 degree approach with either an electronic assessment or through interviews. This enables coaching clients to participate in activities that are job-related and attain the desired performance.